Wednesday, February 18, 2009

one thing ends - one thing begins

It comes with regret that I announce the closing of this blog. There are so many demands on my time - and something must give.

After going through the validation process with Lightroom, and finding it "less than appropriate" as a tool for my forensic workflow, I have found it to be an amazing artistic tool. A tool with a great following and tons of support from authors and bloggers world wide.

I find no reason to duplicate the efforts of the many good folks already writing about Lightroom from the artistic and photography points of view, so I leave you in their good care.

Thank you very much for your time and patience. Of course, you can still find me at the Forensic Photoshop blog. :-)

Yours,

Jim Hoerricks
Forensic Image / Video Analyst

No comments: